Geely Ck Auto complete loss of transmission power.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Geely Ck Auto complete loss of transmission power.

Post  cockadoo on Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:17 pm

My Geely CK was moving ok on a flat road at about 90km/h, then it begin to loss speed down to 60km/h.
I came to a stop at a traffic light, when i move of my car can only do about 10km/h.
I push on even with high rev it will not move any faster, as i approaches a very gentle slope i loss complete transmission power,
Engine did not stall, no sign of over heating, i shift my gear to neutral  & then  re-engage back to drive.
Then thing got worst i begin to roll backward instead. Luckly there was no vehicle behind.
I then turn off the engine by the side, rested about 10 min & restart the car.
It manage to move but can only do below 50km/h. I manage to struggle  the car back to my office & have been packing there a few day don't know what to do.

Any person with similar experience  ?
Or can any expert tell me what is happening to my car & advice me what to do or what need to be change?
Any recommendation of a good Mechanic/workshop.

Note* Lately just got step idle motor & throttle sensor change it was working fine for 2 days only now this happen.

Please advice.

cockadoo

Back to top Go down

Re: Geely Ck Auto complete loss of transmission power.

Post  CoolzMK on Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:31 am

cockadoo wrote:My Geely CK was moving ok on a flat road at about 90km/h, then it begin to loss speed down to 60km/h.
I came to a stop at a traffic light, when i move of my car can only do about 10km/h.
I push on even with high rev it will not move any faster, as i approaches a very gentle slope i loss complete transmission power,
Engine did not stall, no sign of over heating, i shift my gear to neutral  & then  re-engage back to drive.
Then thing got worst i begin to roll backward instead. Luckly there was no vehicle behind.
I then turn off the engine by the side, rested about 10 min & restart the car.
It manage to move but can only do below 50km/h. I manage to struggle  the car back to my office & have been packing there a few day don't know what to do.

Any person with similar experience  ?
Or can any expert tell me what is happening to my car & advice me what to do or what need to be change?
Any recommendation of a good Mechanic/workshop.

Note* Lately just got step idle motor & throttle sensor change it was working fine for 2 days only now this happen.

Please advice.

i suggest you go back to the workshop where you change the idle motor and throttle sensor. it looks like a serious auto gearbox problem. probably you check and let us know what is the problem. high chances is your gearbox problem.

"Whether Alive, You're Coming With Me"
CoolzMK

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top